.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Saturday, July 01, 2006

USA - Fluoride has been tied to bone cancer, lower IQs, and osteoporosis. So why is it still being added to your water?

Lea Anne Burke might be considered a heretic, then. "I'm always suspicious when people tell me, 'You have to do this.' Tell me why and show me some good science. With my children's health at stake, you have to give me some really good reasons." Burke has plenty of company: In 2005, cities in nine states--California, Colorado, Iowa, Missouri, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Utah, and Washington--voted to reject, abandon, or prohibit water fluoridation.

Long article sent by New York State Coalition Opposed to Fluoridation, Inc.
http://www.orgsites.com/ny/nyscof

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home