.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Fluoridation Debate Letter

Fluoridation Debate
Sir, I would like to thank all those people who have thanked me for my fluoridation letter (Mailbox, September 9). I would also like to thank Jim Roxburgh for publishing his antipathy to the scientific research I have read (September 19). It is far better that he openly shows anger in your column.
Nelson folk know of our interest in the health field from 1961 into the early 1990s - my husband as pharmacist at Annesbrook, and community health committee member and myself as part owner of the pharmacy, correspondence secretary and later chair of Nelson City Community Health.
Recent reading I have seen from the early 1930s showed numerous cases of bone cancer in young men in their 30s, this found in America after trials of sodium fluoride. Why should we be conned into using America's waste products? Typical America.
DOROTHY-ROSE PALLESEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home