.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Saturday, September 23, 2006

USA - Response to “Fluoride foes were few and far between at Shaw Pavilion.”

Find fluoride facts
This is in response to Kevin L. Hoover’s front-page article in the Eye titled, “Fluoride’s Friends ClaimHealth High Ground,” dated Sept. 12.
In this article Mr. Hoover states, “Fluoride foes were few and far between at Shaw Pavilion.” He also states, “In fact, only fans of the cavity-fighting water additive were present.”
As a spokesperson for the passage of Measure W, a citizen-sponsored Safe Water Initiative, I will relate to the citizens of Arcata as to why supporters were not present. A young lady reporter for Channel 3 asking for an interview on the day in question contacted me. She happened to be in Arcata at the time, just minutes away.
I inquired why she happened to be here and she explained that she was covering this press conference. I then inquired as to the location and time it was being held and was told it was happening at noon but she would not give me the location. She felt it was not up to her, the news media, to tell me the location. I asked if it was private and she informed me she didn’t know.
Further letter on same web page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home