.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Do B17 kernels prevent cancer?

Well it hasn't for me, today I've had two mole like growths taken off from my scalp and in the new year a further basel cancer lesion from my forehead is to be operated on. I've been taking kernels for several years since attending a Credence.org meeting combined with a fluoridation meeting in Dorset where Philip Day gave a convincing explanation of what cancer was and the benefits of B17. Take eight a day and if you have no symptoms you wont develop cancer. I didn't have then but I still got cancer.
How many other people have developed cancer after taking kernels for years. I sent an e-mail to Phillip and Credence.org asking if they ever received negative reports but I had no response.
Hopefully the mole like growths may turn out to be benign and the basel cancer is the least aggressive cancer you can get so maybe I'll live a few more years yet. But for a believer of alternative medicine it is a bit of a disappointment.
Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home