.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Thursday, November 30, 2006

USA - LETTER: Towns should fight fluoride

Towns should fight fluoride
When the question to fluoridate our water was brought to the public's attention, I wrote to The Standard-Times to tell of our experience with fluoride. I told how my son, especially, was allergic to fluoride .
Children's Hospital ordered me to take him off vitamins containing fluoride. His symptoms cleared in a matter of days. To this day he cannot use tooth paste containing fluoride. When my two girls were born they too had the same symptoms as my son and were taken off vitamins containing fluoride. After an affirmative vote to fluoridate our waters, it was brought forth that only bottled water should be used for baby formula.
The dental community has really sunk so low as to get their views that are "unbiased and caring for children" pushed along while withholding this information.
I sincerely pray that Dartmouth and Freetown join Acushnet in asking for an injunction to stop New Bedford from poisoning our water.
And I further suggest the dental community give something back to the community by serving the indigent and not leave on vacation on school holidays for rest and relaxation. Did Mother Teresa ever take a vacation?
ANTOINETTE PERRY
New Bedford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home