.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Thursday, February 08, 2007

USA - The benefits of fluoride

The benefits of fluoride
Lately there has been a lot published regarding the pros and cons of putting fluoride in the water.I came to Oregon in my 20s and when I went to a dentist for cleaning, he said to me, “You are not from Oregon, are you? I’d guess you are from Montana.” I asked how he figured that out. “I know because you have no cavities at all.”I don’t remember anyone going to the dentist very often, if at all, except for breaking a tooth or getting braces. The people in Montana have no choice. The fluoride is already in the water. I think maybe the people here should reconsider for the sake of our teeth.
Alice Swope, Lebanon

Would be very convincing but do the facts as reported in past postings confirm that fluoridated areas are so wonderful - they don't.. Could it be that the natural calcium fluoride in Montana is different and beneficial?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home