.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

UK - Daily Echo - Don't sacrifice our democratic freedom

Don't sacrifice our democratic freedom
HOW right was the correspondent who wrote regarding fluoride in our water.
We have said, absolutely, positively and definitely, we do not wish to be guinea pigs for this experiment. What doesn't the SHA understand? Plain English?
Armistice Day will (I hope) cause them to remember with all due, the millions of lives sacrificed in two wars and the cream of today's young men who gave their lives in the precious name of
democracy and give thanks they enjoy this freedom.
I very much object (having done my bit) to being told at my age what I need for my health, having a good doctor, and dentist who has been doing this quite happily for years.
How dare a handful of people who were not even there, throw up the sacrifices of so many heroes J away on a whim! Step down now with grace.
J BAILEY, Southampton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home