.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Monday, December 14, 2009

UK - How will fluoride mix with my medication?

How will fluoride mix with my medication?
Date: 14 December 2009
Mixenden Road
Halifax
Can anyone tell me what the effects are of addition of fluoride to my water and how it will interact with the prescription medication I have to take every day to stay alive?
I have lived in an area where it was added and spent many years feeling worse that I do now.
I came back north because there was no fluoride in the water to poison me further, or to interfere with my medication.
Carole Coles

Rob Reynolds,14/12/2009 10:39:06
Refer your comments to Labour's Health Secretary. Remember, Labour changed the legislation making it easier to add fluoride to our water. But don't hold your breath for a reply!Report

Frankacne,Lancashire 14/12/2009 12:30:15
Sadly (DOCTOR)? Andy Burnham is unlikely to know anything about anything as this is one of the qualities required now in New Labours Cabinet positions. His predecessor (DOCTOR)? Alan Johnson is similarly medically illiterate as are many of those who advocate this poison. As its never been tested properly one must suppose that no-one actually knows. Buy bottled water without fluoride or shell out on a reverse osmosis filter system and be very careful not to vote for this illiterate shower at the next election and question on wannabee politicians local or national before you even think of voting for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home