.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

UK - Parliament NHS White paper

Dr Julian Lewis (New Forest East) (Con): I congratulate my right hon. Friend on his firm grasp of the subject and on taking an axe to the forest of bureaucracy. As he proposes to phase out the strategic health authorities, may I nominate the South Central strategic health authority-he knows what is coming-because that would ensure that it was no longer able to waste hundreds of thousands of pounds of our money on fighting a hopeless legal case to impose fluoridation on a population, three quarters of whom have indicated that they do not want it?

Mr Lansley: Yes, I am indeed aware of precisely what my hon. Friend says and will certainly take it into account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home