.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Sunday, October 10, 2010

USA - Coastal Voices: Keep fluoridation, save teeth

Coastal Voices: Keep fluoridation, save teeth
Written by John Tynes
John Tynes is a local obstetrician/gynecologist.

.................I have reviewed the scientific research which has been done over the past several decades on flouridation (there is a lot of it!) and virtually all of it confirms that flouridation is not only safe, but that it also greatly improves the quality of life of the people who have access to it.

Years ago, as a young medical student, I was trained to evaluate scientific research with a skeptical eye, to demand ample amounts of solid data and thorough analysis before recommending results to my patients. I can say without hesitation to you, my patients and my friends, that flouridation is safe and, equally important, it is also good for our health......

I don't think so - "and virtually all of it confirms that flouridation is not only safe, but that it also greatly improves the quality of life" No mention of fluorosis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home