.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Monday, February 11, 2013

USA - Fluoride. Studies Show Frightening Results!


The Critical Thinker

My name is Kristan T. Harris. I have run for political office and have worked a political grass roots campaign for Ron Paul. I was nominated and elected to the GOP platform committee in 2012. I am a huge advocate for liberty and freedom.I am a libertarian at heart. I am also a news junkie and love a good mystery.

Fluoride. Studies Show Frightening Results! Get Involved Locally! There Is Poison In The Tap Water! Updated!

I want to tell a little story on how we got here. That is fluoride in our drinking water. I thought it was more recent that we discovered the bad affects on humans. I found this not to be true. My grandfather Thomas Harris sat on the Ontonagon City Council In Michigan and fought relentlessly to keep both Fluoride & Hi-Fructose Corn Syrup out of food and water for years in the 60's. So what happened? Over years people of the older public servant generation retired and where replaced by lobbyist funded politicians who where fed slighted facts to justify these uses. The medical feild adopted these tactics and adobted these slighted benifets. For generations to come lobbyists have propped false propaganda and are basically poisoning us knowingly. 
Another odd belief my grandfather had was to not trust the medical field. I believe some of this to be handed down bias as most medicine men back in the late 1800's would sell bogus medicine. So has much changed? Studies are starting to come out that many vaccines do not help at all. Isnt that the same as  the 1800's? As the CDC just came out and admitted Flu shot does not work. You can read it for yourself here. CDC admits to flu vaccine's ineffectiveness as huge influx of flu victims fills hospitals across the country.
In recent news not covered by the general media is this fantastic article on fluoride. Fluoride recently has been linked to lowering childrens I.Q  and causing thyroid problems among a large list. We should be outraged that this information is readily available at our fingertips and yet government rubber stamp scientists and lobbyists seem to have us all thinking its ok to take our daily dose of poison...................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home