.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Doctors get misleading drug data from companies

Doctors get misleading drug data from companies
MARK REEVESDOCTORING THE FACTS: Pharmaceutical corporations wilfully mislead doctors to prescribe some medications which don't work and may cause harm.
Be sure to question your doctor about the drugs he or she is prescribing, advises Mark Reeves.
If you've ever been prescribed medications by your doctor, you'd like to think they were specifically chosen because they're the best and right thing for you.
The rather alarming reality is there's a chance that both you and your doctor may have been hoodwinked. Let me explain.
I am not a conspiracy theorist, although I can't help feeling there's something a bit "off" with the physics of 9/11 - and, despite the best efforts of several friends who know a lot more about economics than I do, I still don't accept that I can buy New Zealand wine, butter and bacon cheaper in London than I can in Nelson.

Neither am I a conspiracy denier, although I do think anti-vaccination and anti-fluoride campaigners are crazy people.

Thanks for that doc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home