.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Why I Turned Off the Tap & Said “No” to Fluoride

 by  

www.livingwhole.org
Before I hit my 20’s and my period of enlightenment, I never questioned fluoride. I knew it was in my drinking water, always used a “#1 Dentist Approved” fluoride toothpaste, and I opted for the fluoride treatment at the dentist’s office twice a year. Fluoride was good because the government said it was and so did the toothpaste bottle. You don’t want cavities, right?
I never thought to question it until I sat through a series of dissertations, one of them dedicated to the dangers of fluoride. After sitting through a 40-page synopsis, I wasn’t necessarily convinced but I knew I had some research to do. If fluoride really was a toxin that could cause harmful effects and there really wasn’t proper science in place to justify flooding our bodies with it, I wasn’t about to continue poisoning myself. Who would?
It didn’t take long before I  switched to fluoride-free toothpaste, turned off the tap, opted out of the fluoride treatments at the dentist, started limiting processed foods, avoided produce sprayed with pesticides, and upped my label-reading game (as it was common for companies to boast their added-fluoride products). Why? Because fluoride is a neurotoxichazardous waste that causes birth defects, osteoporosis,teeth fluorosisthyroid problemslower IQcentral nervous system problemscancer, and an increased risk of Alzheimer’s................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home