.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Tuesday, November 14, 2017



nunzio castiglione youtube
Published on 13 Nov 2017
SUBSCRIBE 31
SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBED UNSUBSCRIBE
Here is another Iconic classic natural health video from world experts ...I have been simultaneously listening to natural health videos from experts in the field for decades from sunrise to sunset (thats over 50,000)hours)on my outdoor speakers while concurrently working on my organic biodynamic permaculture farm Nunzio Castiglione Whittlesea Victoria Australia....I am interested in making some documentary films on natural health to upload on youtube but i do not have time since i am busy from sunrise to sunset working on my organic farm if you are an overseas visitor to australia I can offer complementary board and food in return for producing some outstanding youtube uploads and cultural exchange I have been on my organic farm since 1950 so i have a lot of knowledge in this field Published on Jul 10, 2017
Help support us at http://www.patreon.com/ihealthtube

Get the latest at http://www.ihealthtube.com/content/ne...

Dr. David Kennedy discusses what you're not being told about the use of fluoride in water and as a preventive dental measure. Find out what's being talked about and more importantly, what's not being talked about when it comes to fluoride and your health!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home