.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Saturday, November 25, 2017

from Outer Activism to Inner Activism

Hi Pure Water Lover,

I shared my FB Live this Tuesday on how I moved from outer activism to inner activism. I had intended on creating a PDF to share my story with you. When I was putting the finishing touches on the PDF I realised I couldn't hold back what I wanted to share, so it has ended up becoming an e-book which expands on my message of how I moved from outer activism to inner activism.
E-Book
It has taken me a whole lot of time to process, learn, fail, rewrite and reroute my direction. Finally I have integrated all the parts of the puzzle which I want to share with you now.

I would love if you could take a read and let me know your biggest takeaway from it.

Love and Pure Water,

Aisling xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home